Luxury Full-Service Design- $5995 per space
(Plus applicable taxes)
What is Luxury Full-Service Interior Design?
Luxury Full Service Interior Design is our very best package and design service we offer at Impressive Windows & Interiors. Our 3-phase design process will take your space from bare bones to beautiful, while we plan and manage all aspects of your project from start to finish. If you like the attention to detail and style of design you see in our Portfolio, this is the package for you.
Approachable and stress-free interior design is possible with our Luxury Full Service Interior Design Package; let us design your project to completion, take care of all the details and give you your own real life "HGTV" moment!
*Prices are per space. Bundle three or more spaces for a custom "package" price.
** Smaller spaces such as powder rooms, foyers, laundry rooms, etc. will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Is Luxury Full Service Interior Design Right for Me?
I have seen the Impressive Windows & Interiors portfolio and want that level of detailed design for my home.
I am not interested in managing my design project, I prefer to trust the process and leave it to the design professionals.
I am a busy, hardworking professional and I want a beautiful home, but I do not have the time to shop, design or manage a project; I just want it done.
I would like to renovate my home and need a trusted team of professionals to guide me through the process from start to finish.
I want a beautiful and functional home for my family to really LIVE in. I am interested in high-quality and timeless furniture pieces that will transition with us through the years.
If you answered yes to any of the above statements, Luxury Full-Service Interior Design is a great fit for you!
What to Expect from our Luxury Full Service Design Package
Our exclusive and incredibly detailed 3 phase design process will take your project from start to finish.
Design Plan Phase :
Design package/Letter of Agreement meeting
Accurate measurements of the space
A "Trade Day" (if necessary)
Detailed floor plan to scale
Custom color story for the space
Complete lighting plan
Conceptual style and accessory plan
Up to two detailed renderings of the space complete with furnishings, lighting, window treatments, etc.
Detailed design plan specifications.
Furniture sourcing plan with trusted vendors
Comprehensive budget to complete the space
Local resource list
Design plan presentation with Jill Ragan Scully
Design plan approval
Order and procure all furnishings and products
Detailed schedule creation and installation
Construction and renovation management
Organized logistics tracking
Project troubleshooting and problem solving
Style plan creation and presentation
Final installation planning
Project troubleshooting and problem solving
Reveal day preparations
Accessory and style plan prep and organization
Organized logistics planning and troubleshooting
Delivery, installation and reveal day
Final walk through
*To learn more about each of these incredibly valuable deliverables, see our "Package Glossary" see the bottom of this package page.
Our 10 Step Luxury Full Service Interior Design Process:
- After having a "Discovery Call" and "Initial Consultation" with us, you can purchase and begin the Luxury Full-Service Design Process. Then Jill will schedule an appointment with you and review the Design Proposal, Project Roadmap and Letter of Agreement. When all parties have reviewed and agreed to the design package and letter of agreement, we will sign and collect 100% of design fees to begin the custom design plan.
- Jill and the IWI team will measure, collaborate with tradesmen and tradeswomen, and begin the creative process to build a comprehensive Design Plan to furnish, style and construct your new space. The design plan will be complete with investment figures and renderings so you can look at the space in a complete and holistic way from the start.
- After about 4-6 weeks of diligent work on your Design Plan, we will present our full vision for your space for approval. Many elements will be actual, purchasable items, however some design elements, such as styling, may be conceptual. If need be, we will make one to two revisions or modifications so that all parties are happy and ready to move on to the next phase.
- After the Design Plan has been signed and approved; Jill and the IWI team will finalize all selections and collect payment for all products and materials so that we can begin. IWI Interiors will manage and order all products, material, furnishings and finishes for the project on your behalf throughout the entire project.
- The IWI Team will create a project schedule and coordinate all tradespeople who are necessary for the job and begin work. We will provide you the best timeline we possibly can so that you can plan around the work we are doing in your home. We will also track and coordinate all freight, shipments, and deliveries, holding and storing all items until the Installation Phase. If items arrive broken or incorrect, we will handle everything and make it right.
- Until now, the style of the space has been conceptual in nature. IWI styling is our super-power and what makes our looks cozy and complete. Although we like to keep this element somewhat of a surprise for reveal day, our team will actually meet with you to discuss our plan and vision for the styling elements, tones, textures within the space for approval.
- As we approach the end of the project, we will begin to install the finishing touches and accessories in the space(s). The IWI Team will begin preparations for Reveal Day on our end and provide you with an install date. We ask that you plan to do something fun while we install your space, so that we can have the house to ourselves and give you that HGTV “reveal” moment.
- A tremendous amount of planning goes into preparing for the final install day; these days after often 12-hour days for our team. We ask that you be not home during this process because it can be hectic. We will deliver furnishings and install every detail and accessory so that when you come home, the music is playing, the candles are lit and your space its entirely complete. You will have 5 days to let us know about any Styling elements you do not wish to keep, but we’ll warn you, you’ll probably fall in love with everything… most of our client’s do.
- Typically within 1-5 days after the installation we’ll bring in our photography team, designers and tradespeople who were involved in the project so they can see the complete space, shoot the areas they’d like to and capture their hard work on camera. Often, we will share and tour the space on social media on this day as well.
- Typically, about 5 days after the Install and Reveal Day, Jill will visit you in your home for a final walkthrough of the project. We will ask that you keep track of any repairs or concerns you have a very detailed "punch list" so that we can take care of them during our final walkthrough of the space. Final payment is due upon completion of the "Final Walkthrough" with the IWI team. We love coming back into your home after we have turned it over to you completely transformed, seeing your happy and smiling face makes every ounce of hard work worth it!!
Let us handle everything about your project from start to finish. Designing a space all the way through to completion is what we do best!
Accurate Measurements: Accurate measurements of your space taken by the IWI design team. (If this package is purchased remotely, we may ask that you provide measurements for us.)
Trade Day: We'll pull in our best tradesmen and women to get their input on any design ideas that involve construction, repair, etc. We will consult with them to get their professional opinion on the cost and scope associated with the work
Floor Plan to Scale: We will determine the best and most functional Floor Plan, designed by our team of experienced designers who know and understand the way you want to live in your space (two options maximum).
Custom Color Story: A Color Story (or palette) for your space, using our 60-30-10 rule. We will tell you how much of specific colors or tones you should use to create a cohesive look and feel.
Complete Lighting Plan: We'll consider the functionality and mood of your space and create a lighting plan for you. From floor lamps, to chandeliers, we will plan it all for you.
Conceptual Style and Accessory Plan: We'll include light accessory/styling elements in your rendering, but we will also include a "conceptual/inspiration" board of what we think you'll need complete and style the space on your own.
Detailed Renderings: A complete, to-scale, detailed, visual representation of the space pulled together in a cohesive design including furnishings, Lighting, Window Treatments, etc. We will provide a maximum of two detailed renderings per project.
Design Plan Specifications: We'll share detailed descriptions of the furnishings we would like you to source for the space including measurements, fabric options, arm style, cushion options, etc.
Furniture Sourcing Plan: We'll source you with furnishings from our best and most trusted vendors. We can source retail options, but often cannot attest to their quality or craftsmanship. If you would like to purchase with us, ask us about the "DIY with the Option to Buy" service we offer with a $5k minimum order.
Comprehensive Budget: We will pull together and break down all costs associated with the level of design we are presenting you. This includes construction pricing from our "Trade Day" vendors, as well as pricing for home furnishings and decor for the space.
Local Resource List: If you need a resource to execute part of our design plan, we will connect you with that individual or business, so you do not have to find for someone on your own.
Complete Design Presentation: Jill will present your entire Design Plan to you in the comfort of your own home, answering any questions you may have about the project. We will also send you a digital copy of your Luxury DIY Design Plan.
Design Plan Approval: You will approve the design plan so that we can move into the next phase of the design process. If you would like to make modifications or changes, we would do so here and now. Payment for furnishings and materials is due upon Design Plan approval.
Order and Procure Furnishings and Products: The IWI team will place the order for all furnishings and products on our client's behalf. We will hold all products in our storage facility until the final install day.
Detailed Schedule Creation and Installation: Once furnishings have been ordered, a project schedule will be put into place to map out all elements of the design from this point forward.
Construction and Renovation Management: Our team will manage and schedule all construction and renovation work that will be done on the job site to ensure we stay on our timeline.
Organized Logistics Tracking: IWI will order, track, receive and store all furnishings and product until Installation day.
Project Troubleshooting and Problem Solving: If items are lost or damaged, we will handle and troubleshoot these problems as they arise.
Style Plan Creation and Presentation: In the early stages of the Design Process, the Style Plan is conceptual. We will create a more concrete Style Plan to review with you as we get closer to the install day.
Reveal Day Preparations: Installing, styling, and accessorizing a space in one day requires a tremendous amount of planning and attention to detail. It will take us several days to pack and prepare for your big reveal.
Organized Logistics Planning and Troubleshooting: We'll make sure everything is where it is supposed to. If it is not, we will find the pieces and fix the problems.
Delivery, Installation and Reveal Day: For a successful "Install Day" to run smoothly, we will require that many people be "hands on" and present in your project on this day. Our team will coordinate our trusted team of movers, installers, and other design professionals to help us get the job done.
Media Day: A couple of days after your reveal day, we will schedule a time to bring in our photographer to "shoot" your space. These shots will be used for marketing, our website, social media, and magazine/media publications.
Final Walk Through: As you live in the space for a few days, we will ask that you take note of any flaws, damages, or concerns you have on a "punch list". We will communicate with you and schedule a final walkthrough of the space and bring the professionals necessary to address your punch list.
Please reach out to us if you need clarity or have any additional questions about our Luxury Full-Service Design Package.