Luxury Design Plan-$3295 per space
What is a Luxury Design Plan?
Our Luxury Design Plan Package will provide you with every detail you need to achieve the same level of magazine-worthy design that you see in our Portfolio. In fact, unlike our DIY Design Package, you will enter into the very same unique and exclusive Impressive Windows & Interiors (IWI) design process that our Full-Service clients receive, however, the difference is you will have the intention of executing the furniture purchasing, installation, project management and styling on your own.
This approachable Luxury Design Plan Package combines luxury interior design and DIY in a way that has never been done before!
*Prices are per space. Bundle three or more spaces for a custom "package" price.
** Smaller spaces such as powder rooms, foyers, laundry rooms, etc will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Is a Luxury Design Plan Right for Me?
I want that magazine-worthy, IWI, "Designer" look in my home.
I want my home to be approachable, functional, and beautiful and I need more than the DIY Design Package offers.
I have got what it takes to execute a detailed Design Plan if you tell me what to buy, where to go, and how to do it.
I am coachable, open to ideas, and can make decisions quickly when it comes to interior design.
I am busy and the thought of designing a space from scratch stresses me out.
If you answered "yes" at least three of the questions above, a Luxury Design Plan is a great fit for you!
What to Expect From our Luxury Design Plan Package
Accurate Measurements of the Space
A "Trade Day" (if necessary)
Detailed Floor Plan to Scale
Custom Color Story for the Space
Complete Lighting Plan
Conceptual Style and Accessory Plan
Up to Two Detailed Renderings of the Space Complete with Furnishings, Lighting, Window Treatments, Etc.
Detailed Design Plan Specifications
Furniture Sourcing Plan with trusted Vendors
Comprehensive Budget to Complete the Space
Local Resource List
Design Plan Presentation with Jill Ragan Scully
*Ask us about our "DIY With the Option to Buy" service (Hint: It is Awesome!!).
**To learn more about each of these incredibly valuable deliverables, see our "Package Glossary" see the bottom of this package page.
Our Luxury Design Plan Process:
- After having a "Discovery Call" and "Initial Consultation" with us, you can purchase and enter into the Luxury Design Plan Process. First, we will set up an appointment for our team to take photos and formal measurements of the space in your home. During this appointment, we will also have an "Idea Session" meeting to confirm the budget, design style, and functionality of the space. Due to the nature of this design package, it is highly recommended that all adult parties involved in the project are present during this meeting.
- We will have one more "Design Concept/Budget Agreement" meeting with you before Jill and the team will spend 4-6 weeks customizing the perfect Design Plan for you and your family. Our team will diligently work on your behalf reviewing your specifications, style ideas, design goals and discuss any foreseeable obstacles we will face so that we can fully encompass the scope of the job in as much detail as possible.
- During this 4-6 week design period, we may need to access your home for what we call a "Trade Day", where we bring in our talented team of tradesmen and women to determine the complexity and costs of design ideas we are considering for your space. We will do our best to do this all in one follow-up visit so that we do not disrupt your work schedule or everyday life.
- When our Design Plan is complete, Jill will meet with you and walk you through the Design Plan Presentation. At this point, you can sit back and enjoy the presentation because everything we are presenting is within our agreed-upon budget! We will include as much detail as possible so that we can pass the design baton to you to execute the furniture purchasing, installation, project management, and styling of the space.
- After we have presented your design, you will have the ability to follow-up with us over one email to answer any questions you have about your Design Plan. We will also make one revision to our floor plan and rendering(s) if you wish to see something laid out differently.
Our unique and extremely valuable Luxury Design Plan process will provide you the customized Design Plan you need to execute the dream space you have always wanted.
Accurate Measurements: Accurate measurements of your space taken by our design team. (If this package is purchased remotely, we may ask that you provide measurements for us.)
Trade Day: We'll pull in our best tradesmen and women to get their input on any design ideas that involve construction, repair, etc. We will consult with them to get their professional opinion on the cost and scope associated with the work
Floor Plan to Scale: We will determine the best and most functional Floor Plan, designed by our team of experienced designers who know and understand the way you want to live in your space (two options maximum).
Custom Color Story: A Color Story (or palette) for your space, using our 60-30-10 rule. We will tell you how much of specific colors or tones you should use to create a cohesive look and feel.
Complete Lighting Plan: We'll consider the functionality and mood of your space and create a lighting plan for you. From floor lamps to chandeliers, we will plan it all for you.
Conceptual Style and Accessory Plan: We'll include light accessory/styling elements in your rendering, but we will also include a "conceptual/inspiration" board of what we think you'll need to complete and style the space on your own.
Detailed Renderings: A complete, to-scale, detailed, visual representation of the space pulled together in a cohesive design including furnishings, Lighting, Window Treatments, Etc. We will provide a maximum of two detailed renderings per project.
Design Plan Specifications: We'll share detailed descriptions of the furnishings we would like you to source for the space including measurements, fabric options, arm style, cushion options, etc.
Furniture Sourcing Plan: We'll source you with furnishings from our best and most trusted vendors. We can source retail options but often cannot attest to their quality or craftsmanship. If you would like to purchase with us, ask us about the "DIY with the Option to Buy" service we offer with a $5k minimum order.
Comprehensive Budget: We will pull together and break down all costs associated with the level of design we are presenting you. This includes construction pricing from our "Trade Day" vendors, as well as pricing for home furnishings and decor for the space.
Local Resource List: If you need a resource to execute part of our design plan, we will connect you with that individual or business, so you don't have to find someone on your own.
Complete Design Presentation: Jill will present your entire Design Plan to you in the comfort of your own home, answering any questions you may have about the project. We will also send you a digital copy of your Luxury DIY Design Plan.
Please reach out to us if you need clarity or have any additional questions about our Luxury Design Plan Package.